Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What the Hixson means to me.

          This award means a lot to me. Because I am being awarded with such a large sum of money towards my college tuition, it allows me to chase my dreams and attend Iowa State University like I've wanted to do for so many years. College is definitely not cheap these days and coming from a family with many siblings and not having the highest income, college would be a very tough task for me to complete, not only because of the difficulty in the classes and receiving the proper grades, but being able to afford this large sum of money for four consecutive years.
          I plan on going into Chiropractic after undergraduate school and attending Palmer School of Chiropractic for another three years after Iowa State. This is only going to add to my college debt, but thankfully, half of my tuition here at Iowa State is already covered thanks to Mrs. Hixson. She has increased my success rate by allowing me to attend Iowa State with much less worries when it comes to payments and debt in the future. Palmer will most definitely not be a cheap college to attend, but it allows me to move forward to my dream of being a professional Chiropractor and potentially owning my own practice through chiropractic.
          I have heard many MANY people talk about how their college debt has caused so much stress and such a negative feeling towards attending college. Thank to this wonderful opportunity I have been given, I wont have to worry quite as much as every other student here at Iowa State will in their future. I honestly can not thank Mrs. Hixson enough for allowing me to chase my dreams at Iowa State and aiding me on my journey towards being a chiropractor!

1 comment:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information Chiropractor Joondalup. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete