Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ISU Bucket List

          Believe it or not, a bucket list has been something I've thought about more than once. It has been something I have thought about multiple times, but never really thought about putting it down on paper. There are more than just one list, there are actually a few. First of, I've completed a large portion, or the first level of my bucket list. My first 18 years of life have been a blast. I've met friends I will never forget, done things I will never regret, experienced many things that I couldn't have done anywhere else, and met my girlfriend of two and a half years here. 
           Now that I'm done with the High School stage of my life, I'm moving on into my college stage. I have many things on this bucket list that hopefully can be accomplished within the four years I'll be here. One of the more obvious topics on my bucket list here at Iowa State is to graduate and receive my B.S. degree in Kinesiology for Pre-Chiropractic. Here I wish to experience the life style of being on my own. Being away from my old friends and family is hard, but its also a step closer to my future life of being on my own. On a less serious note, I also wish to win an intramural championship in some sport whether it be football or basketball. Along with Majoring in Kinesiology, I want to get my Minor in business. It will make more sense when I get into my future life bucket list. 
           After college at Iowa State, I would like to go on to Graduate School at Palmer and receive my Doctor's in Chiropractic Degree. From here on, I would like to start practicing in a own much like my hometown, not to big but not to small. Thanks to my hopeful high income, I want to get rid of all my college loans and start off life without having to be in debt. Once all of my loans are payed off, I have a dream to start my own practice in chiropractic, that's where the minor in business will come into play. 
          Once my career gets all figured out, I wish to get married and have a stable income and a happy family. I hope my income is high enough to take me and my family on vacations yearly, mostly tropical areas lik Jamaica, the Bahamas, the Caicos, etc. My main goal to wrap up my life is to be as stressfree as possible, have no financial issues, and to live a perfectly happy lifestyle with my family. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your last paragraph. It sounds about perfect and it is the general kind of happiness that I think we all wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you want to do anything cool like skydive or bungee jump? I totally agree with everything you've said but it just seems like a bucket list that everyone is going for.

    ReplyDelete