Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MBTI

          During my experiences with MBTI, I've found out alot about myself. I've come to realize who I really am as a person, and ways I work that I've never noticed. While I compare my self-assessment type and my indicator type, they are both slightly different in fields I didn't really realize until now. I came out with the indicator type this summer and it is ESTP. My self-assessment type was thought out just a few weeks ago, it was ENFP.
          I can tell you right now why my indicator type is different than my self-assessment type. This summer, I wasn't dead set on my studies in Kinesiology and my future plans. I had my doubts about my major and i strongly believe thats what through my score off. I was more confused than anything.
          My best-fit type is definitely the ESTP. I've noticed I'm that type of guy who will search for his own way to do things, just because it shortens up the steps or makes a problem easier. I am more of a direct person, to the point. One of the main things I came to realize with myself is that I most definitely am an Extrovert! I'm very active and like to communicate with others about situations rather than ponder them on my own. I'm glad I had the opportunity to take this test because it gave me the ability to learn about myself and techniques that can help me get through college and my future.

2 comments:

  1. I am also an ESTP and until college I would not have thought that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad I took the test it showed me how I am different from others. I am a ISFP type of person though.

    ReplyDelete